Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Summer is here

The spring semester is over, most of my friends are out of the area, and the weather is nice. The White Sox are doing well (Pierzynski is really the undercover MVP), which is awesome. I have more free time than I've had in years, so I've been reading a ton lately, and am trying to get back into shape by running. I'm really sucking at it, my heart rate is beyond my target zone right from the start (doesn't help that it's been real hot out). I got all summer to work on that, hopefully I'll eat right too and that should help. If anyone wants to visit me this summer, come on by, there's plenty of room at my place, which is getting emptier and emptier... :( But yeah, not a whole lot going on, the beginning of the summer is shaping into some lazy days....

No comments: