Sunday, March 12, 2006

All my bags are packed....


I'm ready to go...,

That's right, the vast majority of my stuff is already at my new place actually, a little over two hours away. Thanks to a handy truck like this one, it only took one trip (there was really no point to posting a picture of a Budget Truck, I just haven't put up a graphic on here in awhile). Next weekend I'll take up the rest of my stuff in Fox and be up there for good, starting in the new office on Monday and possibly never coming back down here again (but I probably will at least once or twice)! Since I will be relatively close to where I grew up, about twenty minutes away, I except a big "Welcome Back!" Parties, carnival rides, bar crawl, live music, and a big grand parade. If you're around where I live now, make sure you give me a call so we can hang out and I can give you a big sloppy kiss goodbye. If you live up near where I'm going, you better be coming by to check out the new place or play poker or something like that. Wish me luck over the next several, transitional days.

No comments: