There's a really large forest preserve only minutes from where I live. I've been there a couple of times now and I absolutely love it. If it wasn't for the skyline above the tree-line in certain areas, or the numerous low-flying planes, you would think you were out far, far away. It's such a large place with so much to see, next time I go I plan on biking or rollerblading, just so I can see more of it. Lots of animals, some beautiful small lakes, and miles of both concrete and dirt trails. This is a definite new thing for me, I hope to go at least a couple times a week. Eventually I may take some pictures, but I recommend anyone in the area to at least visit it once. As long as you don't go during a really crowded time, you won't be disappointed.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Woods
There's a really large forest preserve only minutes from where I live. I've been there a couple of times now and I absolutely love it. If it wasn't for the skyline above the tree-line in certain areas, or the numerous low-flying planes, you would think you were out far, far away. It's such a large place with so much to see, next time I go I plan on biking or rollerblading, just so I can see more of it. Lots of animals, some beautiful small lakes, and miles of both concrete and dirt trails. This is a definite new thing for me, I hope to go at least a couple times a week. Eventually I may take some pictures, but I recommend anyone in the area to at least visit it once. As long as you don't go during a really crowded time, you won't be disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment