
So here's my watch story. Last week, I couldn't find my watch. I misplaced it somewhere and looked all around my place and failed to locate it. I had to go bare-wristed for a few days, which was quite annoying. I had to constantly take my cellphone out of my pocket to see the time. Then, one morning over the weekend, I was brushing my teeth and... low and behold, my watch was on my wrist! At some point during my gettin-ready routine, I must have found my watch and unconcsiously put it on. You would think that I would've been jerked awake with the excitement of finding my watch, but this apparently was not the case. I still have no recollection of finding or putting in on that morning, so I still don't know where it was my hiding or exactly when I found it. I'm so out of it when I first wake up... strange eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment