Friday, December 01, 2006

My snow shovel angel

Truth be told, I've never had my own car while living in the Chicagoland area. Actually, I haven't been through a winter around here in over five years. Hence, you can imagine my dismay and trouble this morning with my car being snowed in. My apartment complex apparently sucks at snowplowing, so this morning was hell. I kept moving a few inches, then having to pound away near my tires with an ice scraper, to painfully move out of my parking space. After a ridiculous amount of time, I had barely moved ten feet and was so frustrated I was about to give up. But low and behold, out of nowhere, she came.... A gorgeous, beautiful blond walked up to me, WITH A SNOW SHOVEL. She explained she had been watching me struggle, and wanted to help. She helped shovel me an entire path, scraping and clearing the way, she even pushed Fox up and out of a couple of ruts. My angel, my savior, the sexy snow shovel woman. She saved me, and I love her for it.

No comments: