Monday, October 13, 2008

Occupied October

This Fall has been ridiculously busy already (I seem to hear and use the word "ridiculous" very often these days). Here's what has been going down during the last several days:

1. The White Sox post season play ended very early. I was really disappointed, but I can't say I was surprised.

2. I was in Las Vegas for work. I saw some family, was fairly productive at the convention, and lost about $42 playing at the Sahara. The poker tournament was really fun though.

3. I started off really well in PTW with four wins a row, but now I'm starting to go downhill.

4. Run-through rehearsals have already started for the musical I am in. The show is really lame, my part sucks, and it's only fun because of some really cool fellow cast members. They make it worth it, but barely this time.

5. I finally made the big move and have made a lot of progress unpacking. The goal is to be completely settled in by the end of next weekend. If I like you, come visit the new place.

There are so many cool things I want to experience this time of year but I haven't had many opportunities yet. I don't think my schedule will open up a lot until it starts getting cold either. I have never successfully planned a group ski trip and would like to try this winter. Anyone interested in renting a cottage/chalet for a weekend to hit the slopes?

No comments: