Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Office Oddities

The top floor of the parking garage has this ramp:

I noticed it today while waiting outside after the fire alarm went off. I think it would be really funny if someone started to go up and then realized they were on the top floor. Maybe I should park there one day.

There is also a silent war occurring on the dry erase board in the kitchen. Someone had drawn a pretty picture of some fish that took up most of the board. I drew a small picture in the bottom left-hand corner of an ugly fish exclaiming, "I'm a fish!" Someone had the balls to contradict this and write, "No you're not!" Then I drew an interesting creature who stated, "Yes, he is a fish!" Then my adversary drew some pac-man like figure and countered "not a real fish" in the bottom right-hand corner. Since then someone wrote some comments near the top of the board explaining the situation. Right now I am contemplating my next move. I think I will print out a photo of a fish and tape him to the board and he can declare himself the winner of being a real fish. Check out a picture of the board below. I still don't know who I am up against and I think I have kept my true identity a secret as well.

No comments: