I'm going to attempt to give a real update of my life here. You know, like most bloggers do? Work has slowed down a bit, and I do mean only a little. But it's good, I'm enjoying where I'm at now, most of the time. I've been very surprised with how challenging the work has been and I'm really glad for the experience of struggling through it.
Of course, most of my free time lately has been spent watching, talking, or reading about the White Hot Sox. When the season is completely over, I'll have a huge baseball ranting post, but I'll save it for another week or so. Man has it been fun times though, anybody have really exciting plans for the potential clinching games?
I usually love the fall, but it did get awfully cold very quickly. Running or riding the new bike are not going to last much longer if it keeps getting colder at this rate. Lately I've gone running a few times with my new running pal, a refugee dog named Thea. She's a great running partner, and I'm trying to get in all that I can before the winter hits and I might have to join a gym for a few months.
My new apartment is almost completely unpacked, which is sad considering how long I've lived there now. I think I need some more chairs though, especially if I want to start hosting more poker games, which I'd like to do. I also need some stuff for the walls, the poster-thing seems too college, any thoughts or suggestions?
Well, I guess that's as close to a normal blog post as I'm going to get. It really hasn't been reflective or deep at all, maybe the next one will be better. I have a wonderfully dorky Halloween costume and I'll post some picks next week so everyone can laugh at me. But not on the new photo album feature of facebook, stupid facebook.... Enjoy the end of October and Halloween everyone!
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was a nice attempt at a real post. I'm intrigued to find out what your costume is. I'm "too cool" to dress up for halloween (meaning, I can't think of any good costumes, so I'd rather be nothing than something stupid). I'll be watching the game tonight...it'll be like we're watching together almost ;)
Post a Comment