
I saw this movie in the theaters twice already, I'm hoping for one more. Of the book series, so far the third one (Prisoner of Azkaban) is my favorite. But for the movie series, this new one (the fourth) is definitely the best up to this point. Most movies I prefer to watch on DVD, in the comfort of my own home, on my own couch (which is a new, used one by the way) in ratty, comfy clothes. But the latest Harry Potter film is definitely one of those that do well with the big screen and surround sound, and is even worth multiple trips to the theater. It's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time; it's stupendously done to condense such a long book, cut out so much, and still end up with a very high-quality film. Funny, adventurous, tension, drama, romance, action... new director Newell nailed it all and still kept it at a reasonable length. I already can't wait for the fifth movie, and even more so, the seventh book!
No comments:
Post a Comment