Last weekend, I visited friends in Wisconsin. It was a good time, I hadn't played Euchre in awhile, and I had very little sleep. This weekend, I'm visiting friends in St. Louis, have played a lot of poker, and have barely slept at all. Getting out of Illinois and seeing old friends is nice, but I think I'm getting too old for this insomnia-side of it. Yeah for all my Relay training of pulling all nighters.
Pitchers and Catchers for all teams have reported to camp and Spring Training 2007 is underway. I really hope the White Sox make another move before the season begins, but I'm not counting on it. I have to plug a new baseball site I've found. Just Baseball is a new blog on the DI website that seems to discuss the finer points of fantasy and has good preseason analysis and coverage. I highly recommend reading and posting to it throughout the season, I know I will be checking it daily.
SmoothRT, out.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When is the review of your dad's birthday party going to be?
My Dad was happy, and the rest of us smiled at him.
Post a Comment