Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Old Photo Challenge

I'm many book reviews behind, I haven't ranted about the first quarter of the baseball season or posted any classic Me stories. Don't fear, when I get caught up on my 9,000 e-mails and many nights of sleep I need, I'll resume blogging for the amusement of the six of you who actually read this. Things have just been too exciting and great lately to write it all down.

In the meantime, here's a little contest. A friend and I were reminiscing recently and I came across some old pictures in a shoe box. Be the first person to correctly identify the EXACT location of BOTH photographs, and you win the $1 grand prize. You can submit your answers in the comments section below if you sign it with your name or nickname. Otherwise, e-mail it to me. Good luck.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I know the answers! But I'm going to let someone else win the prize.

Anonymous said...

U of I parking lot.

My bedroom. :)

-Connors (Well, it's not really Connors anymore...but that's how you know me.)