Friday, January 11, 2008

Home Away from Home

Fridays are always a great day here at the office. You see, being at work is kind of like being with family. When I came in today, "my sister" Mo said she barely recognized me because I looked too grizzly.


In retrospect, I guess I did look a little lumberjackish, but you gotta love casual Fridays. Later on in the day, I came back from the other building and was greeted by this lovely piece of art on my screen:

I think she was referencing the grizzly (bear) look again. Shortly after I sat down, I noticed my sister Mo guiltily hastening away from my desk. I knew she must have done something but I couldn't find anything wrong after scanning the immediate area. I gave up and went to take a swig of water when I noticed an M&M sinking to the bottom of my cup.

Can you feel the love that we have around here? After Mo pops out her baby and gets back from maternity leave she better start looking over her shoulder. I have to be nice to her now, but when she's only one person again, let the real games begin....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take a shower; YLLS