I haven't posted anything here for awhile. I've been pretty busy trying to catch up with friends who I hadn't seen in awhile and keeping up with my new Rising Stars friends. I can honestly say I am super excited about this summer and I'm happier right now than I've been in years. I wish I didn't have to sit in an office all day, because the evenings and weekends are way too short to get in everything I want to do and hang out with all the people I want to see. I have squeezed in a couple cast parties (all a blast), Avenue Q (HILARIOUS), spending time with the Gramps (always good stuff), a weekend trip in Wisconsin (before the flooding and missing lake), eating plenty of junk food at White Sox games (I'm 3-1 this year), and just going crazy doing new and different stuff in and around the city. Coming up this summer should be a Ravinia outing or two, playing at the beach and park, hopefully some ultimate frisbee, attending some quality theater productions, poker tournament and spades nights at my place, Fourth of July concert and carnival, and hopefully another mini-vacation. To all my friends who have moved recently or are about to leave the area, you suck, but I wish you the best. Everyone else, unless you were born in another country, you probably suck too. Enjoy the good weather and great baseball being played on both sides of the city everyone.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Summer 2008
I haven't posted anything here for awhile. I've been pretty busy trying to catch up with friends who I hadn't seen in awhile and keeping up with my new Rising Stars friends. I can honestly say I am super excited about this summer and I'm happier right now than I've been in years. I wish I didn't have to sit in an office all day, because the evenings and weekends are way too short to get in everything I want to do and hang out with all the people I want to see. I have squeezed in a couple cast parties (all a blast), Avenue Q (HILARIOUS), spending time with the Gramps (always good stuff), a weekend trip in Wisconsin (before the flooding and missing lake), eating plenty of junk food at White Sox games (I'm 3-1 this year), and just going crazy doing new and different stuff in and around the city. Coming up this summer should be a Ravinia outing or two, playing at the beach and park, hopefully some ultimate frisbee, attending some quality theater productions, poker tournament and spades nights at my place, Fourth of July concert and carnival, and hopefully another mini-vacation. To all my friends who have moved recently or are about to leave the area, you suck, but I wish you the best. Everyone else, unless you were born in another country, you probably suck too. Enjoy the good weather and great baseball being played on both sides of the city everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment