Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Law Enforcement Lunch

I had lunch today with Mo, who I work with, and two fellow cast members, John and Carlos. Seeing them was cool, the food was good, but the best part was after lunch. I got a tour of Officer Carlos' squad car! I know, you're all insanely jealous of me right now. He let me sit in the front seat behind the wheel, turn on the lights, and showed me how his cool laptop works! Yes, I realize I'm a big dork and probably more excited than a nine year-old would be, but it was really cool. Some building security guy came over to grunt at us, and I got nervous until I realized, "Hey, I'm here with my friend who is a real cop. Take that bully, security man." I wish I would've brought my camera, maybe I will if he lets me do an official ride along. Thanks Vince Fontaine!

No comments: