This little guy was crawling around the office today. He looks a lot like the husband of one of my co-workers, so I'm pretty sure I know where he came from. I took it upon myself to put my '87 ChiSox hat on him. He must have enjoyed the experience because he asked me to take him to one of my Ozzie Plan games next year. Maybe he could crack the starting rotation if KW doesn't sign another pitcher (or two) real soon.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Baseball Baby
This little guy was crawling around the office today. He looks a lot like the husband of one of my co-workers, so I'm pretty sure I know where he came from. I took it upon myself to put my '87 ChiSox hat on him. He must have enjoyed the experience because he asked me to take him to one of my Ozzie Plan games next year. Maybe he could crack the starting rotation if KW doesn't sign another pitcher (or two) real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment