Friday, June 26, 2009

Guilty Confession

I love so many things about my new fiance. One of them is something I am kind of embarrassed about. For a little while now I have been in denial that I love someone else as well who I came to know through her. I think I finally have to admit to myself and everyone else that this mystery companion has won me over. His picture is below:



Yes, this furry, little guy has finally succeeded and broke my complete resentment for him. I still don't like it when he pees on the floor, or costs me money, or ruins our weekend plans.... But I now accept him as part of my family and I do not feel sad about it. He is definitely the strangest dog I have ever met. He is a crazy combination of being half jack russell terrier and half dachshund (He was a love child the Brit adopted a couple of years ago. She even met both purebred parents). When he sees another dog he usually freaks out and barks his head off or completely ignores his fellow canine. But when the dog shares half of his ancestry, he becomes very quiet and subdued and tries to play kissyface with these distant relatives.













In the future I will write a lot more about the dog with more stories and more pictures. For now he will continue exploring the area with us and studying up on the Baha'i faith which he has recently converted to following. He is such a dog.

No comments: