Wednesday, June 17, 2009

May 16, 2010

I was reminded I haven't made an entry in awhile. I think my sister said, "You suck, you haven't written on your blog in forever, get on that." So here goes:

I am glad to be starting my new job next week. It's a real company!

I have been using Twitter for about a week and I think it is pretty stupid. I'll give it another week and then I might let my account go dormant again.

I am going to be retiring my Picasa site soon. It'll stay up with the current pictures on there but I'm going to start using Facebook photo albums instead.

I had an awesome time in Milwaukee last weekend. Hanging out with the people there was great, tailgating and the baseball game was awesome, and White Sox fans taking over southern Wisconsin felt extremely satisfying.

Speaking of which, the White Sox are on a three game winning streak and trying to climb out of mediocracy this season. I witnessed a Buehrle home run, they spanked the Cubs today and hopefully Quentin will rejoin the team soon. There is a long way to go until the playoff races begin....

I golfed at a real par 5 course the other day. I had a few great shots and putts and many more crappy ones. Of course I hit a ball off the course and across the street and left a dent in a pick-up truck owned by a very annoyed man. They should have fences and nets up along the road!

Last, and certainly not least, we have a date for the wedding! We signed the contract and it is going to be a Sunday lunch next May 16th. Save the date cards and a website are soon to follow.

Hopefully is stays warm and dry so we can all finally enjoy summer. Let the festivals begin!

1 comment:

Luke said...

I love twitter (twitter.com/lukestclair) - what's your username?