Friday, April 01, 2011

2011 MLB Predictions

I know I am a little late in doing these this season. My picks have been pretty bad the last couple of years, and I don't know if it will be better this time around.

AL East Champs: Red Sox, 98 Wins

AL Central Champs: Twins, 93 Wins

AL West Champs: Rangers, 88 Wins

AL Wild Card: White Sox, 90 Wins - I WISH - More likely Rays, 92 Wins.

NL East Champs: Phillies, 99 Wins

NL Central Champs: Cardinals, 87 Wins

NL West Champs: Padres, 91 Wins

NL Wild Card: Giants, 89 Wins


The Phillies beat the Giants, and then the Cardinals to make it to the World Series.

The Red Sox beat the Rangers/White Sox, and then the Rays/Rangers before winning the World Series.

2 comments:

Scott said...

AL East - Red Sox

AL Central - Twins

AL West - A's

AL Wildcard - White Sox

Red Sox over White Sox
Twins over A's
Red Sox over Twins

NL East - Phillies

NL Central - Brewers

NL West - Giants

NL Wildcard - Rockies

Phillies over Rockies
Brewers over Giants
Brewers over Phillies

Red Sox over Brewers

Scott said...

If Ross is allowed to cheat with 2 AL wildcard teams, so am I. Red Sox over A's. Twins over Yankees.