I was in the Chicagoland area most of the time. After going over final Relay For Life stuff with Adam at Lou Malnati's (still great pizza), I went to my sister's fiance's bachelor party on Saturday. Paintball from 8:30 in the morning until 2:30ish; it was pretty hardcore but a lot of fun. I got a few good bruises and welts, one is a really nice one my neck that is NOT a hickey from a stripper. At night I went back with them to the city where we ate dinner at a bar on Southport Ave and then played poker and video games at someone's apartment on Addison. I know crazy, crazy me! I cleaned up at the game and won all of their money, most of them were pretty, um, inexperienced poker players. I was even social on Sunday night, I hung out with friends from work and watched a movie. Considering how dull this summer has been, it was quite an awesome weekend.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment