... to quote Billy Madison. The wait is finally over in my career search, I'm going to be employed! Today, I received a formal job offer from the not-for-profit organization and position that I really, really wanted. I get to stay in the same town and do what I like to do, and that's just freakin' awesome. I'll be starting soon, and I'm really excited about finishing school and stepping into the real world, as crazy as that is.
Lots of other updates I want to give, but I think the job thing by far takes the cake at this point. The White Hot Sox are continuing their roll, now with a 49-22 record. I'm going to start giving mini-bios on the unspoken heroes of the team, get excited. I've been reading a ton and knocking off a lot of novels, be prepared for some better reviews of the books I'm reading too.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment