See how loved and respected I am here? Thanks Moe.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Mean Me
My friend and admin person at work told me Mike was on hold for me. I gave her a snotty response and said I didn't like Mike and I didn't want to help him. I eventually did, but she still said I was a mean, bad person. After I get off the phone, she sends me an e-mail with only the following:
See how loved and respected I am here? Thanks Moe.
See how loved and respected I am here? Thanks Moe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think you're mean. I think you are very sweet. I remember the time you jumped up from the couch in our family room and offered to bring the groceries in from the car. Your mother won't forget that either !!!
Post a Comment