Sunday, December 09, 2007

An Instant Message with Excitable Music

This past weekend was the end of an amazing experience for me. On Sunday we had our last performance of The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow. I feel extremely fortunate to have played even a small role in this Performing Arts at Oakton production. I learned so much from the incredibly talented cast, and the crew were just awesome people who helped make the show what it was in every way possible. Along the way I learned so much and developed this whole aspect to myself that was missing from my life. Of course, it didn't hurt that I met a very special someone along the way. I want to give a big, huge thanks to all of my family and friends who came out to see the show and support me in my endeavor. Now that it is done, I think I'll take a little break from the stage so I can relax and enjoy some leisure time again. Hopefully I can catch up with all of you that I have been rudely neglecting and not been able to see. After that, I'll probably look around and see what community theater productions are happening in the Spring or Summer. Until then, back to focusing on the job and chilling with my buddies. If anyone is interested, feel free to take a look at a few photos from backstage that I posted on my Picasa site. Thanks again to everyone who helped encourage me through this process; you all know who you are.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had a memorable experience on the play based in part on my journey.

I'm still flying around the world somewhere in between Calabasa, California and Dongtai, China.

I'm planning to land soon...maybe on the coast of Kauai. Feel free to join me.

Jenny Chow