By the way, I love the cast of this show I pretend to be in. No matter how rough work can be, which it has been lately, I can't help but feel great when I'm at rehearsal in the evening or set building over the weekend. Everyone makes it so fun, and I hope these reply-to-all threads that are superbly amusing keep coming by the dozens per day. The show opens in nine days, and a couple of the dates are already sold out or very close to it. Ask me to get you tickets in advance if you are really keen on seeing me make a fool out of myself while surrounded by a bunch of very talented actors. I'll steal some photos of rehearsals that other people took and post them on my picasa site soon. The show has an article in the local newspaper too, take a look!:
http://www.pioneerlocal.com
No comments:
Post a Comment