Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not a 25 Random Things List

I'm only going to write about several things that are happening in my life or going through my mind:

1. I am having a very international day today. This morning I was on the phone trying to make a deal with a potential reseller in Croatia. Afterward I was instant messaging my friend from Israel and had a really interesting political discussion. Right now I am avoiding replying to an e-mail I received from Mexico because my Spanish grammar is horrible. Hopefully this afternoon I'll remember to post on my Kenyan friend's wall about her book. Toward the end of the day I have a conference call where I will probably ignore a lady in Australia and yell at a stubborn man in China. Hopefully tonight I will see my girlfriend from the United Kingdom, but I fear that she only puts up with me so she can keep her green card (just kidding).

2. All of this is really making me want to travel abroad and experience other cultures. I want to visit at least two countries within the next year. The tentative plan is Mexico in a few months (for work again) and England a few months after that (possibly with a cool British family part of the time). Warm-weather destinations would be preferred because even I have to admit that it has been a very cold winter thus far.

3. I have been to Wisconsin a couple of times recently but not for skiing. I am still determined to make it onto the slopes at least once. I'm aiming for mid-to-late February if anyone else wants to join. I think I have to also go to Indiana for work next month.

4. I believe I know seven couples that became engaged over the last couple of months.

5. My family hasn't pissed me off lately. They have been fun, supportive and pleasantly communicable.

6. One dog gave me a small bite the other day, and another dog friend requested me the same day.

7. I am starting another musical with the same theater company and I am very excited about it. This one seems like a really fun show and a lot of the people from last year's spring show are returning. If it turns out as good and funny as I imagine it will I hope everyone comes to see it.


Seven blurbs is more than enough. I hope everyone reading this has a fantastic Super Bowl Weekend. I really don't care much about football this year (But I did win the championship of the PTW League this year!), but I am incredibly eager for baseball season to begin. Pitchers and catchers report in only two and a half weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't care about football, yet you won PTW. Oy.